Me being me!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, sorry about the late post. I just got caught up in things,joining wattpad and all. Yesterday i went to Ogun state where i am from. I went to my cousin's house and i could barely recognise them having not seen them for a long time now. Their dad was practically killing us with a lot and i mean a LOT of things to eat and drink. Well, it was fun and imagine i got my hair plaited for just N100.



Exams are starting next week or should I say MOCK 3 for the senior students. I want to really open up here. Has there been any point in time where you were really shy and i mean REALLY SHY about doing something cuz it had happen to me and i had to starve myself for that day. Let me tell you the story: Once upon a time there was a............... okay me just jokin. So i was at school, i had left without taking breakfast because i am not a fan of cereals and see no point in taking them. I also had no snacks or voucher, I was just trying to wait for lunch time so i could put something into my sad stomach. (takes a deep breath) Here's the deal i HAD a tiny crush on some guy at school and then we were all made to sit on the same table, i couldn't just do it. I know some people might see me as being stupid but i'm just being real here. I was so hungry like super hungry but i was shy, too stupid shy so i just got up and left. I know some of you might have had those kind of moments, it doesn't have to be because of a crush or something, just anything and i would like you to share it in a comment. You can remain anonymous if you like. Thank you!!!!!

Comments

  1. You probably haven't tried the right cereal :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, OK
    Thanks for commenting and please let me know you on WhatsApp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that experience was so funny but I've experienced the same but not exactly that. I just felt so nervous and I was fidgeting and searching for something that wasn't missing. I personally hate crushing on people so I try my best to get over the person. And it always works for me though :-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTMAS 2015!!!

16 Things Before 16!!