CHRISTMAS 2015!!!

Hey Guys, it's been a while. I tried to post two days ago on my phone but there was some issues so here i am now. I hope you guys had a lovely Christmas because I did even though I wasn't feeling the Christmas vibe at first. On Christmas I also got a big suprise from one of my closest freiends Hilda who came to my family's Christmas party.


Also I or we, my cousin and i also got a nice talk from someone at the party and i actually learnt something from it and it wasn't boring.
Well, to sum it up I had a nice time and here are some more pictures.
I was feeling like a celeb in this one and i actually wasn't aware when they took the shot. I would also like to know how you guys spent your Christmas so you could comment and I'll really appreciate those who comment. Thanks for reading!!!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have had a lot of fun. I, on the other hand, just sat at home, lazing around with my sisters and my best friend/ ex-wife neighbor came visiting since we just moved. Towards the end of the day, we took silly pictures with shiny bows and masks and made snapchat videos. Dry af,I know. Well good thing you had an interesting party and I hope your new year would be the same. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog cuz, gud way to pour ur mind out or just talk to someone BT anyhow am sure dere are other pictures I look better in. Kisses������. Have fun wit ur blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Me being me!!!!!!!!

My First Blog!!! Yay!!!