.... and Reviews!!!

Hey!!!


I've had a lot of busy days but i'm glad to be back here. Sorry for the delay, i'm in secondary school and i have a lot of school work. So i joined the ushering department in my church three Sundays ago and I've had a bit of funny experiences. On my first day, my shoe spoilt. I couldn't believe that happened because the shoe was perfect before i left home. I just went to sit down until the service was over. To me it's quite awkward when you're just standing there. Sometimes i feel like people are watching but i guess i'll get used to it.



Yesterday, Good Friday was my sister's birthday and it was up to me and my little sis to make it wonderful cos my parents were not around. We did a lot of things, i'm not disclosing them but it was fun shaa and i hope she enjoyed it. Later that day, we went to Spar.

Here's my mini review


The shot isn't that clear, please manage it.

The parking lot wasn't the best. It was difficult to park but i guess they're managing space. But inside was great and i met a lot of people. I really liked the lights in the parking lot though.


My school took the senior students to watch a stage play today titled "Itan"



Itan was great to watch. The actors did their part well and the costumes were good. It took us back to the past and then into the future.


I really need to work on my photography skills but please just manage it.


My external exams(WAEC) will be starting upper week but i'll try to post when i can. Happy Easter my lovelies and thanks for the 1000 views!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTMAS 2015!!!

16 Things Before 16!!

Me being me!!!!!!!!