A plan to success

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Habbakuk 2 vs 2: Then the Lord answered to me and said:"Write the vision and make it plain on tablets that he may run who reads it".

Hey guys!!
I entered this new year happy and i hope you also did. This is also my first post this year. The new year means a lot of things to different people, to some it means new beginnings, to others it means life continues. What does a new year mean to you? I have never really taken new years seriously, I just think i'm going to be a year older but not until this week.

Everyone wants to succeed. We all want money and fame but it's not easy to get all that. Sometimes, after hearing some people's dream of their future, I think to myself, you got a nice dream but guy I can't see that happening with that character of yours. Your behaviour, attitude or character matters a lot. I don't think one should think, worry or complain about the present when you still have a future.

I'm going to relate this to the life of a student or my life. I go to school, write notes, do classworks, listen to teachers talk even though i'm only partially understanding what they are saying. I get home and i still have assignments to do and then my mum comes asking me what we're having for dinner. Sometimes i look at her and be like "Is this woman serious". Well why should i worry, it's all part of my road to success. That's why i'm like to some people i know, u want to be this, u want to do that, then why that attitude to school work and all. I may not be able or not want to say it to your face but believe me, that's what i'm thinking.

But back to goals. At the beginning of every year, we are asked or it's kind of a norm to set our goals. I set my goals for a new year and abandon them almost immediately and i'm sure it's quite the same with some or most people. Well, this year i'm gonna try to make a difference, i'm gonna try to accomplish my goals. I was motivated and i need to pass it on.



STEPS TO SUCCESS

1. Write it down: The first step to success is writing down your goals. Think of what you want to get, what you want to achieve or what you want to do with your life this year and write it down. It is said that "When you write your goals down, you can accomplish more".


2. Make an action plan: After setting your goals you need to think of ways you can achieve those goals. You can not just write your goals and leave them like that. If you have a plan written out, it can help you achieve more cos you already know what you want and what to do to get it.
Note: Never estimate anything or think it might not work for you. The best thing to do is to just try first and then you can complain.

In summary,
Your goals are better of written down and you should make copies of them and paste them in those places you know you can't do without. After setting your goals, you need to think of ways you can achieve those goals. To me, it's better to have someone to keep you in check with your goals. That way, you won't easily forget about them and you'll be able to achieve more. Don't give or show your goals to someone that will criticize you or will bring you down. Look for someone but not necessarily your best friend, that you know will always be there.

GOALS + PLAN = SUCCESS

Talk to you again my lovelies. Enjoy the remaining days left in this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTMAS 2015!!!

Me being me!!!!!!!!

.... and Reviews!!!