Friendship, Love, Valentine.....

Hey, hello!!
One day to valentine and i felt i should write something before then. I don't know if you heard 'bout the "Vote post" i wanted to do but it kinda got cancelled. I decided to get a few suggestions from a few people instead and i got some topics like valentine, friendship & betrayal, love, school life and some other things so i decided to write on some of these things.



VALENTINE'S DAY, i don't really think much of this, it's just like any other day to me but i guess people are different. On this day people spend time away from home with their baes, family or maybe even friends. I know it's really fun getting to spend time with people you love but if you can't do this, maybe something happened or so, it's not exactly the end of the world. You can get yourself occupied, do what you like doing most whether it's reading, gaming, lazying around, just do it, kill the time. Don't wear it on your face that you're depressed, sad, ill or whatever. I hate it when people wear their moods on their face. I'm most happy when i'm ill, after an exam or test that i know i didn't quite do well in because i don't want to think about it. Well for my valentine, of course i'll be at church but i don't if my parents are planning anything. We'll be talking on "Who's your bae"? I almost freaked out on Sunday when they were asking us who our bae was, I thank God i wasn't asked cos i would have been all dumbstruck.

On friendship:
Have you ever lost a friend or someone you were really close to or you just felt like this.
I know i have and it wasn't really nice. If you ever get into a fight with a friend, just go ask for forgiveness, regardless of who caused the fight. Think about the good memories you had had together. It's not nice loosing a feel, you feel different. Even if you were really close to the person, it won't hurt being normal friends, trust me. I'm grateful to have made good friends that make me laugh, cry, angry, wild and fustrated.


ABOUT LOVE: I don't think i have much to say 'bout that at least yet, maybe later. But i've sure loved loads of people starting from my Father (the one upstairs) to my siblings and lots of other people.
Please subscribe to my newsletter.

Hasta la vista my lovelies!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTMAS 2015!!!

Me being me!!!!!!!!

My First Blog!!! Yay!!!