Remodelling September.

Happy New Month Guys!!! This is my month!!!

Surprising right?! I don't usually post this often., Well, i got some free time so i decided to post. Remodelling September is something i've been planning for a while now. I want to transform the blog into a fashion blog so i'll be changing a lot of things like the name, the template and some other stuff. I've posted a lot of pictures.



This is at school. I try a lot to play this but i guess i'm not trying enough.


Thanks to Quadir for taking the pics for me.




























Big thanks to my sister Tope for taking this pics for me. I know i was a little bossy okay maybe a lot but thanks for still helping me. I'm a perfectionist like that.
Jacket- Mr. Price, Sandals- Dream out loud by Selena Gomez, Dress- Enfocus Studio

Thanks for reading this post and if you haven't read my previous post 16 things before 16, you can read it here. Don't forget to comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTMAS 2015!!!

Me being me!!!!!!!!

My First Blog!!! Yay!!!