Class of 2K16?

Hey guys!! It's been a while. I'm really sorry for leaving you. The internet at my house was really messing up. I couldn't post anything. Thank God it's better now. I've finally completed my Secondary school education, yay! I'm surely going to miss all my "ex-classmates".

Shout out to my dad, Eddie Black, my mum, Blessing Tade, my elder brother, Maverick, my sis in-law, Crystal, my son, Quadir, the father of my son, Efe. I'm a single parent by the way. Another shout out to Hilda, one of my closest friends for a long time, to Mr. 2k, Iyi, to Mariam, i didn't know you talk a lot, to Kaia, the great writer, i wonder how you do it, teach me o great one. Shout out to Al-amin, thanks for being a friend, to Mujeeb, Ranti, Dami, Lumi, a very good organiser and leader, to Balikis, Blessing Ayeku, Olaolu, Teminiyin, a good dancer and my prom date, and Precious. Another shout out to Hassan and Home shak. Also, Hillary, Derek, Simeon, Moyo, James, Kareem, Emmanuel, Emmanuella, Serena, Chijoke, you're not forgotten. If your name isn't there, i'm sorry for forgetting. Another shout out to all my teachers and non-teaching staff at Basil International School.

Check our instagram hashtag Basilgrad2k16 and Basilprom2k16

So i got news for y'all. It's kind of a good news and it's also a bad news.
I'm starting my A-levels on Monday, 25th of July, so it means i won't be able to blog for a while but after my A-levels i hope i'll come back to blogging with full force.

I wish Remodelling September will also be a success but i'm not sure when it will be launched. If you can help with Remodelling September please send an e-mail to taiwo.tobi15@gmail.com

Goodbye y'all. 'Till i see you again. I love you guys. Please don't give up on my blog, i'll be back, that's a promise.

Queenkingtee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTMAS 2015!!!

Me being me!!!!!!!!

16 Things Before 16!!