Winging It!



Hi,

This might be pretty weird. When last did I blog??!!!πŸ˜„ Here I am anyways, like 3 years later.
Right now, I'm not sure if I'm getting back to blogging but oh well, imma blog right now anyways.


If you're lucky to find this post please drop a comment. Let me know those that have been committed despite my inconsistency.

Life has basically been like a whirlwind for me. A lot has happened and changed in 3 years, obviously. It's all a process so yay to the ride and the crazy more experiences still to come!

I've gotten to this stage where all I want to do is grow. It's mad yeah, cos I'm thinking big. I'm thinking of being so successful, not just leaving a mark but then spreading happiness. Getting others to live a fulfilled life.

I get mental and emotional breakdowns quite a lot cos there are moments I feel I'm being the exact opposite of who I want. I don't know if it's that I'm just being overwhelmed by all these plans I have for myself or because I just can't figure out where to start from.

You know when you have all these ideas or have a lot of things to do, you don't know where to start from then you end up doing nothing and lazying around. That's a summary of what happens to me.

But it's all about just starting or doing something. Keep on experimenting till you win. That makes it sounds more simple or easy to do but no!!! Here comes my brainπŸ˜†. That alone is another task, cos a whole new process of thinking starts and I just can't figure out what to start with. Trying to balance out the pros and cons of the ideas and all.

Well, that's enough of the blab, cos no one has it all figured out, even the most successful people. They're all still winging it, trying out different things to see what works.

I look forward to starting new things, it's gonna be an exciting journey. When I'm giving my speeches and interviews it'll all be part of my story, yay!😏

Thanks for reading this far, love ya!

Is there something you want to just start rather than lazying about and sulking about your life? Or what's something new you're doing right now? Drop them in the comments, can't wait to read them!!

Till next time!
πŸ’—

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTMAS 2015!!!

Me being me!!!!!!!!

My First Blog!!! Yay!!!